2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.14
Retinal microaneurysms NOS
- Short description: Retina microaneurysm NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 362.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 362.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.14: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.049 Retinal micro-aneurysms, unspecified, unspecified eye
- Bilat retinal micro-aneurysms
- Bilateral retinal microaneurysms
- L retinal micro-aneurysms
- Left retinal microaneurysms
- Left retinal micro-aneurysms
- R retinal micro-aneurysms
- Retinal microaneurysm
- Retinal micro-aneurysms, both eyes
- Right retinal microaneurysms
- Right retinal micro-aneurysms
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 362.14
- Microaneurysm, retina 362.14