2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 361.31
Round hole of retina without detachment
- Short description: Round hole of retina.
- ICD-9-CM 361.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 361.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 361.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 361.31: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H33.329 Round hole, unspecified eye
- Bilat round hole
- Bilateral retinal round hole
- L round hole
- Left retinal round hole
- Left round hole
- R round hole
- Retinal hole, round without detachment
- Retinal hole, round wo detachment
- Retinal hole, round, without detachment
- Retinal hole, round, WO detachment
- Retinal round hole
- Right retinal round hole
- Right round hole
- Round hole
- Round hole, both eyes