2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 358.39
Lambert-Eaton syndrome in other diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Lambert-Eaton syn ot dis.
- ICD-9-CM 358.39 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 358.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 358.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 358.39: 2013 2014.
- Code first the underlying conditions
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G70.81 Lambert-Eaton syndrome in disease classified elsewhere