2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 358.39
Lambert-Eaton syndrome in other diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Lambert-Eaton syn ot dis.
- ICD-9-CM 358.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 358.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 358.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 358.39: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G70.81 Lambert-Eaton syndrome in disease classified elsewhere
- Secondary eaton lambert syndrome
- Secondary Eaton-Lambert syndrome
- Code first the underlying conditions