2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 349.31
Accidental puncture or laceration of dura during a procedure
- Short description: Accid punc/op lac dura.
- ICD-9-CM 349.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 349.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 349.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 349.31: 2013 2014.
- Accidental dural puncture (disorder)
- Accidental puncture or laceration of dura during procedure
- Accidental puncture/laceration dura during procedure
- Dural tear, nontraumatic
- Nontraumatic dural tear (disorder)
- Incidental (inadvertent) durotomy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G97.41 Accidental puncture or laceration of dura during a procedure