2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 349.31
Accidental puncture or laceration of dura during a procedure
- Short description: Accid punc/op lac dura.
- ICD-9-CM 349.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 349.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 349.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 349.31: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G97.41 Accidental puncture or laceration of dura during a procedure
- Accidental dural puncture
- Accidental puncture or laceration of dura during procedure
- Accidental puncture/laceration dura during procedure
- Dural tear, nontraumatic
- Nontraumatic dural tear
- Incidental (inadvertent) durotomy