2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 348.2
Benign intracranial hypertension
- Short description: Pseudotumor cerebri.
- ICD-9-CM 348.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 348.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 348.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 348.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G93.2 Benign intracranial hypertension
- Hypertension, idiopathic intracranial
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
- Pseudotumor cerebri
- hypertensive encephalopathy (437.2)