2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 346.81
Other forms of migraine, with intractable migraine, so stated, without mention of status migrainosus
- Short description: Othr migrne w ntrc mgrne.
- ICD-9-CM 346.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 346.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 346.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 346.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G43.819 Other migraine, intractable, without status migrainosus
- Intractable ophthalmic migraine
- Migraine, ophthalmic intractable
- Ophthalmic migraine, intractable