2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 346.61
Persistent migraine aura with cerebral infarction, with intractable migraine, so stated, without mention of status migrainosus
- Short description: Prs ara w/inf/ntr wo st.
- ICD-9-CM 346.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 346.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 346.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 346.61: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G43.619 Persistent migraine aura with cerebral infarction, intractable, without status migrainosus
- Intractable migraine with persistent aura and cerebral infarction
- Migraine, persistent aura w cerebral infarction, intractable
- Persistent intractable migraine, cerebral infarction
- Persistent migraine aura w cerebral infarction, intractable