2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 346.31
Hemiplegic migraine, with intractable migraine, so stated, without mention of status migrainosus
- Short description: Hmplg mgrn w ntrc wo st.
- ICD-9-CM 346.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 346.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 346.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 346.31: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G43.419 Hemiplegic migraine, intractable, without status migrainosus
- Hemiplegic migraine, intractable
- Hemiplegic migraine, with intractable migraine
- Intractable hemiplegic migraine