2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 345.71
Epilepsia partialis continua, with intractable epilepsy
- Short description: Epil par cont w intr epi.
- ICD-9-CM 345.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 345.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 345.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 345.71: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G40.111 Localization-related (focal) (partial) symptomatic epilepsy and epileptic syndromes with simple partial seizures, intractable, with status epilepticus
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G40.119 Localization-related (focal) (partial) symptomatic epilepsy and epileptic syndromes with simple partial seizures, intractable, without status epilepticus
- Epilepsia partialis continua
- Epilepsia partialis continua, intractable
- Epilepsia partialis continua, intractable w status epilepticus
- Intractable epilepsia partialis continua with status epilepticus
- Refractory epilepsia partialis continua