2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 344.30
Monoplegia of lower limb affecting unspecified side
- Short description: Monplga lwr lmb unsp sde.
- ICD-9-CM 344.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 344.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 344.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 344.30: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G83.10 Monoplegia of lower limb affecting unspecified side
- Impaired movement in leg
- Left leg paresis
- Monoplegia (paralysis) leg
- Monoplegia of leg
- Monoplegia of lower limb
- Monoplegia, leg
- Paresis of left lower limb
- Paresis of right lower limb
- Right leg paresis