2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 344.00
- Short description: Quadriplegia, unspecifd.
- ICD-9-CM 344.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 344.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 344.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 344.00: 2013 2014.
- Neurogenic bladder due to quadriplegia (disorder)
- Quadriparesis or quadriplegia as late effect of stroke (disorder)
- Quadriparesis or quadriplegia, late effect of stroke
- Quadriplegia and quadraparesis
- Quadriplegia and quadriparesis
- Quadriplegia w neurogenic bladder
- Quadriplegia with associated quadraparesis (disorder)
- Quadriplegia with neurogenic bladder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G82.50 Quadriplegia, unspecified