2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 336.0
Syringomyelia and syringobulbia
- Short description: Syringomyelia.
- ICD-9-CM 336.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 336.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 336.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 336.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G95.0 Syringomyelia and syringobulbia
- Charcot's arthropathy due to syringomyelia
- Charcots joint in syringomyelia
- Syringomyelia with Charcots arthropathy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 336.0
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Morvan's 336.0
- Gliosis (cerebral) 349.89
- spinal 336.0
- Morvan's disease 336.0
- Syringobulbia 336.0
- Syringomyelia 336.0
- Syringopontia 336.0