2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 331.7
Cerebral degeneration in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Cereb degen in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 331.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 331.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 331.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 331.7: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G94 Other disorders of brain in diseases classified elsewhere
- Alcohol induced brain degeneration
- Cerebral degeneration
- Cerebral degeneration associated with another disorder
- Cerebral degeneration due to alcoholism
- Cerebral degeneration due to beriberi
- Cerebral degeneration due to cerebrovascular disease
- Cerebral degeneration due to congenital hydrocephalus
- Cerebral degeneration due to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
- Cerebral degeneration due to hypothyroidism
- Cerebral degeneration due to neoplastic disease
- Cerebral degeneration due to Parkinson's disease
- Cerebral degeneration due to progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy
- Cerebral degeneration due to vitamin B12 deficiency
- Cerebral degeneration in hypothyroidism
- Degeneration of the brain due to alcoholism
- Degenerative brain disorder due to alcohol
- Frontal lobe degeneration with motor neurone disease
- Postmeningitic hydrocephalus
- Code first underlying disease, as:
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 331.7
- Degeneration, degenerative
- brain (cortical) (progressive) 331.9