2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.30
Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, unspecified
- Short description: Circadian rhym sleep NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 327.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 327.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.30: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.20 Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, unspecified type
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder
- Organic sleep-wake cycle disorder
- Sleep wake cycle disorder, organic origin
- Sleep-wake schedule disorder