2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.26
Sleep related hypoventilation/hypoxemia in conditions classifiable elsewhere
- Short description: Sleep hypovent oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 327.26 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 327.26 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 327.26.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.26: 2013 2014 2015.
- Hypoventilation during sleep due to neuromuscular disorder
- Hypoventilation in sleep, lower airways obstruction
- Sleep hypoventilation
- Sleep hypoventilation due to lower airway obstruction
- Sleep related hypoventilation
- Sleep related hypoventilation due to lower airways obstruction
- Sleep related hypoventilation due to neuromuscular disorders
- Sleep related hypoventilation from neuromusc disorder
- Sleep related hypoventilation or hypoxemia
- Sleep related hypoventilation, code first primary disease
- Sleep related hypoventilation/hypoxemia in condition
- Sleep related hypoxemia
- Sleep related hypoxemia, code first primary disease
- Code first underlying condition
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G47.36 Sleep related hypoventilation in conditions classified elsewhere