2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 321.8
Meningitis due to other nonbacterial organisms classified elsewhere
- Short description: Mening in oth nonbac dis.
- ICD-9-CM 321.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 321.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 321.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 321.8: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G02 Meningitis in other infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- leptospiral meningitis (100.81)
- Code first underlying disease