2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 321.8
Meningitis due to other nonbacterial organisms classified elsewhere
- Short description: Mening in oth nonbac dis.
- ICD-9-CM 321.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 321.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 321.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 321.8: 2013 2014.
- leptospiral meningitis (100.81)
- Code first underlying disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G02 Meningitis in other infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere