2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 318.0
Moderate intellectual disabilities
- Short description: Mod intellect disability.
- ICD-9-CM 318.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 318.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 318.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 318.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F71 Moderate intellectual disabilities
- Intellectual disability, moderate
- Moderate intellectual disability
- Moderate mental retardation (I.Q. 35-49)
- IQ 35-49
- Moderate mental subnormality