2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.2
Hyperkinetic conduct disorder
- Short description: Hyperkinetic conduct dis.
- ICD-9-CM 314.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 314.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 314.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.2: 2013 2014 2015.
- Conduct disorder, hyperkinetic
- hyperkinesis with significant delays in specific skills (314.1)
- Hyperkinetic conduct disorder without developmental delay
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F90.8 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, other type