2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.48
Repetitive intrusions of sleep
- Short description: Repetit sleep intrusion.
- ICD-9-CM 307.48 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.48 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 307.48.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.48: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F51.8 Other sleep disorders not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- Repetitive sleep intrusions
- Sleep disorder, repetitive intrusions
- Repetitive intrusion of sleep with:
- atypical polysomnographic features
- environmental disturbances
- repeated REM-sleep interruptions