2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.43
Transient disorder of initiating or maintaining wakefulness
- Short description: Transient hypersomnia.
- ICD-9-CM 307.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 307.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.43: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F51.19 Other hypersomnia not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- Hypersomnia disorder related to another mental disorder
- Hypersomnia of non-organic origin
- Hypersomnia, nonorganic
- Post-radiotherapy somnolence syndrome
- Postviral excessive daytime sleepiness
- Hypersomnia associated with acute or intermittent emotional reactions or conflicts