2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.21
Transient tic disorder
- ICD-9-CM 307.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 307.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.21: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F95.0 Transient tic disorder
- Recurrent transient tic disorder
- Tic disorder, childhood, transient
- Tic disorder, transient
- Tic disorder, transient, recurrent
- Tic disorder,transient
- Tic, transient childhood
- Transient childhood tic