2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 304.80
Combinations of drug dependence excluding opioid type drug, unspecified
- Short description: Comb drug dep NEC-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 304.80 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 304.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 304.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 304.80: 2013 2014.
- Combined drug dependence, excluding opioids
- Drug dependence, combined, excluding opioid
- Drug dependence, combined, excluding opioids
- Polysubstance dependence
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F19.20 Other psychoactive substance dependence, uncomplicated