2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 304.00
Opioid type dependence, unspecified
- Short description: Opioid dependence-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 304.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 304.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 304.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 304.00: 2013 2014.
- Fentanyl dependence
- Heroin dependence
- Opioid dependence
- Opioid dependence w mood disorder
- Opioid dependence, on agonist therapy
- Opioid-induced mood disorder due to opioid dependence
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F11.20 Opioid dependence, uncomplicated