2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 302.74
Male orgasmic disorder
- ICD-9-CM 302.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 302.74 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 302.74.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 302.74: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F52.32 Male orgasmic disorder
- Psychogenic inhibited male orgasm
- Psychosexual dysfunction w inhibited male orgasm
- Psychosexual dysfunction with inhibited male orgasm
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 302.74
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Inhibition, inhibited