2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 302.74
Male orgasmic disorder
- ICD-9-CM 302.74 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 302.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 302.74.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 302.74: 2013 2014 2015.
- Psychogenic inhibited male orgasm
- Psychosexual dysfunction w inhibited male orgasm
- Psychosexual dysfunction with inhibited male orgasm
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F52.32 Male orgasmic disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 302.74
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Inhibition, inhibited