2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 299.80
Other specified pervasive developmental disorders, current or active state
- Short description: Pervasv dev dis-cur NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 299.80 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 299.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 299.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 299.80: 2013 2014.
- Aspergers disorder
- Asperger's disorder
- Atypical autism
- Atypical childhood psychoses
- Borderline psychosis of childhood
- Developmental disorder, pervasive, active state
- Pervasive developmental disorder
- Psychosis in early childhood
- Psychosis, early child
- Psychosis, early childhood
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F84.5 Asperger's syndrome
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F84.8 Other pervasive developmental disorders