2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 297.3
Shared psychotic disorder
- Short description: Shared psychotic disord.
- ICD-9-CM 297.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 297.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 297.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 297.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F24 Shared psychotic disorder
- Induced psychotic disorder
- Psychotic disorder, induced
- Folie … deux
- Induced psychosis or paranoid disorder