2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.66
Bipolar I disorder, most recent episode (or current) mixed, in full remission
- Short description: Bipol I cur mixed remiss.
- ICD-9-CM 296.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 296.66 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 296.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.66: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F31.78 Bipolar disorder, in full remission, most recent episode mixed
- Bipolar 1 disorder, mixed, full remission
- Bipolar disorder, mixed, in full remission
- Mixed bipolar affective disorder, in full remission
- Mixed bipolar I disorder in full remission