2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.60
Bipolar I disorder, most recent episode (or current) mixed, unspecified
- Short description: Bipol I currnt mixed NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 296.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 296.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 296.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.60: 2013 2014 2015.
- Bipolar 1 disorder, mixed
- Mixed bipolar I disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F31.60 Bipolar disorder, current episode mixed, unspecified