2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.3
Paranoid type schizophrenia
- psychotic behavior accompanied simultaneously by persecutory or grandiose delusions (paranoia) and hallucinations (schizophrenia); delusional jealousy may be present.
- Type of schizophrenia characterized by grandiosity, suspiciousness, and delusions of persecution, often with hallucinations.
- There are 6 ICD-9-CM codes below 295.3 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 295.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 295.3: 2013.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 295.3: