2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.15
Disorganized type schizophrenia, in remission
- Short description: Hebephrenia-remission.
- ICD-9-CM 295.15 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 295.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 295.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 295.15: 2013 2014.
- Disorganised schizophrenia in remission
- Disorganized schizophrenia in remission (disorder)
- Disorganized schizophrenia, in remission
- Schizophrenia, disorganized, in remission
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F20.1 Disorganized schizophrenia