2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.15
Disorganized type schizophrenia, in remission
- Short description: Hebephrenia-remission.
- ICD-9-CM 295.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 295.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 295.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 295.15: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F20.1 Disorganized schizophrenia
- Disorganised schizophrenia in remission
- Disorganized schizophrenia in remission (disorder)
- Disorganized schizophrenia, in remission
- Schizophrenia, disorganized, in remission