2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 290.42
Vascular dementia, with delusions
- Short description: Vasc dementia w delusion.
- ICD-9-CM 290.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 290.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 290.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 290.42: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F01.51 Vascular dementia with behavioral disturbance
- Multi infarct dementia w delusions
- Multi infarct dementia with delusions
- Multi-infarct dementia with delusions
- Vascular dementia w delusions
- Arteriosclerotic dementia, paranoid type