2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.61
- Short description: Lymphocytosis-symptomatc.
- ICD-9-CM 288.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 288.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 288.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 288.61: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D72.820 Lymphocytosis (symptomatic)
- Lymphocytosis, symptomatic
- Symptomatic lymphocytosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 288.61
- lymphocytes 288.61
- Lymphocytosis (symptomatic) 288.61