2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.03
Drug induced neutropenia
- ICD-9-CM 288.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 288.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 288.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 288.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D70.1 Agranulocytosis secondary to cancer chemotherapy
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D70.2 Other drug-induced agranulocytosis
- Agranulocytosis due to cancer chemotherapy
- Drug-induced neutropenia
- Neutropenia, drug induced
- Use additional E code to identify drug