Home > 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Diseases Of The Blood And Blood-Forming Organs 280-289 > Coagulation defects 286-
2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 286.53
Antiphospholipid antibody with hemorrhagic disorder
- Short description: Antiphospholipid w hemor.
- ICD-9-CM 286.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 286.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 286.53: 2013 2014.
- antiphospholipid antibody, finding without diagnosis (795.79)
- antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (289.81)
- antiphospholipid antibody with hypercoagulable state (289.81)
- lupus anticoagulant (LAC) finding without diagnosis (795.79)
- lupus anticoagulant (LAC) with hypercoagulable state (289.81)
- systemic lupus erythematosus [SLE] inhibitor finding without diagnosis (795.79)
- systemic lupus erythematosus [SLE] inhibitor with hypercoagulable state (289.81)
- Lupus anticoagulant (LAC) with hemorrhagic disorder
- Systemic lupus erythematosus [SLE] inhibitor with hemorrhagic disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 286.53:
- Circulating anticoagulants, antibodies, or inhibitors (see also Anticoagulants) 286.59
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Hemorrhage, hemorrhagic (nontraumatic) 459.0
- disorder 287.9
- due to
- any device, implant, or graft (presence of) classifiable to 996.0-996.5 - see Complications, due to (presence of) any device, implant, or graft classified to 996.0-996.5 NEC
- intrinsic circulating anticoagulant, antibodies, or inhibitors 286.59
- acquired hemophilia 286.52
- antiphospholipid antibody 286.53
- Lupus 710.0
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 286.53 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2012 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.