2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.47
Hemoglobin E-beta thalassemia
- Short description: Hgb E-beta thalassemia.
- ICD-9-CM 282.47 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 282.47 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 282.47.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.47: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D56.5 Hemoglobin E-beta thalassemia
- Hemoglobin E/beta thalassemia disease
- Hgb E beta thalassemia
- Thalassemia, hemoglobin E beta
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 282.47
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Thalassemia (disease) 282.40