2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 278.03
Obesity hypoventilation syndrome
- Short description: Obesity hypovent synd.
- ICD-9-CM 278.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 278.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 278.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 278.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E66.2 Morbid (severe) obesity with alveolar hypoventilation
- Extreme obesity with alveolar hypoventilation
- Pickwickian syndrome