2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 264.1
Vitamin A deficiency with conjunctival xerosis and Bitot's spot
- Short description: Vit A bitot's spot.
- ICD-9-CM 264.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 264.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 264.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 264.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E50.1 Vitamin A deficiency with Bitot's spot and conjunctival xerosis
- Vitamin A deficiency w bitots spot and conjunctival xerosis
- Vitamin A deficiency with Bitot's spot AND conjunctival xerosis
- Vitamin A deficiency, with conjunctival xerosis
- Bitot's spot in the young child