2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 263.0
Malnutrition of moderate degree
- Short description: Malnutrition mod degree.
- ICD-9-CM 263.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 263.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 263.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 263.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E44.0 Moderate protein-calorie malnutrition
- Moderate protein calorie malnutrition
- Moderate protein-calorie malnutrition (weight for age 60-74% of standard)
- Protein calorie malnutrition, moderate