2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 259.50
Androgen insensitivity, unspecified
- Short description: Androgen insensitvty NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 259.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 259.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 259.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 259.50: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E34.50 Androgen insensitivity syndrome, unspecified
- Androgen insensitivity syndrome
- Androgen resistance - infertile male
- Androgen resistance syndrome
- Drug-induced feminization
- Feminization due to tumor
- Insensitivity, androgen
- On examination - feminized male
- Stromal cell hyperplasia in androgen insensitivity syndrome
- Testicular feminization
- Testicular lesion in androgen insensitivity syndrome
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 259.50
- androgen 259.50