2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 259.4
Dwarfism, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Dwarfism NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 259.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 259.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 259.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 259.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E34.3 Short stature due to endocrine disorder
- Ateliotic dwarf
- Ateliotic dwarfism without insulinopenia
- Congenital malformation syndromes associated with short stature
- Constitutional short stature
- Dolichocephalic dwarfism
- Dwarfism, alopecia, pseudoanodontia, cutis laxa
- Homozygous Leri Weill dyschondrosteosis syndrome
- Homozygous leri well dyschondrosteosis syndrome
- Hypothyroid dwarfism
- Infantile dwarf
- Langer mesomelic dysplasia syndrome
- Rachitic dwarf
- Senile dwarfism
- Thanatophoric dysplasia
- True dwarfism
- Tryptophanuria with dwarfism
- progeria (259.8)