2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 259.4
Dwarfism, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Dwarfism NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 259.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 259.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 259.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 259.4: 2013 2014 2015.
- Ateliotic dwarf
- Ateliotic dwarfism without insulinopenia
- Congenital malformation syndromes associated with short stature
- Constitutional short stature
- Dolichocephalic dwarfism
- Dwarfism, alopecia, pseudoanodontia, cutis laxa
- Homozygous Leri Weill dyschondrosteosis syndrome
- Homozygous leri well dyschondrosteosis syndrome
- Hypothyroid dwarfism
- Infantile dwarf
- Langer mesomelic dysplasia syndrome
- Rachitic dwarf
- Senile dwarfism
- Thanatophoric dysplasia
- True dwarfism
- Tryptophanuria with dwarfism
- progeria (259.8)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E34.3 Short stature due to endocrine disorder