2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 252.02
Secondary hyperparathyroidism, non-renal
- Short description: Sec hyprprthyrd nonrenal.
- ICD-9-CM 252.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 252.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 252.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 252.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E21.1 Secondary hyperparathyroidism, not elsewhere classified
- Hyperparathyroidism, secondary (non renal)
- Secondary hyperparathyroidism of nonrenal origin
- Secondary hyperparathyroidism, nonrenal origin
- secondary hyperparathyroidism (of renal origin) (588.81)