2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.73
Diabetes with peripheral circulatory disorders, type I [juvenile type], uncontrolled
- Short description: DMI circ uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 250.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.73: 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.51 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with diabetic peripheral angiopathy without gangrene
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.65 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with hyperglycemia