2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 237.70
- Short description: Neurofibromatosis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 237.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 237.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 237.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 237.70: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q85.00 Neurofibromatosis, unspecified
- Neurofibromatosis syndrome
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 237.70
- Neurofibroma (M9540/0) - see also Neoplasm, connective tissue, benign
- multiple (M9540/1) 237.70
- Neurofibromatosis (multiple) (M9540/1) 237.70
- malignant (M9540/3) - see Neoplasm, connective tissue, malignant
- Neuroma (M9570/0) - see also Neoplasm, connective tissue, benign
- multiple 237.70