2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 228.04
Hemangioma of intra-abdominal structures
- Short description: Hemangioma intra-abdom.
- ICD-9-CM 228.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 228.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 228.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 228.04: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D18.03 Hemangioma of intra-abdominal structures
- Hemangioma of intra abdominal space
- Hemangioma of intra-abdominal structure
- Hemangioma, intraabdominal space
- Retroperitoneal tissue