2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 228.02
Hemangioma of intracranial structures
- Short description: Hemangioma intracranial.
- ICD-9-CM 228.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 228.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 228.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 228.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D18.02 Hemangioma of intracranial structures
- Hemangioma of intracranial space
- Hemangioma of intracranial structure
- Hemangioma, intracranial space
- Venous hemangioma of brain
- Venous hemangioma, brain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 228.02
- Hemangioma (M9120/0) 228.00
- brain 228.02
- intracranial structures 228.02