2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 227.4
Benign neoplasm of pineal gland
- Short description: Ben neopl pineal gland.
- ICD-9-CM 227.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 227.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 227.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 227.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D35.4 Benign neoplasm of pineal gland
- Benign neoplasm, pineal gland