2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 225.4
Benign neoplasm of spinal meninges
- Short description: Ben neo spinal meninges.
- ICD-9-CM 225.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 225.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 225.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 225.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D32.1 Benign neoplasm of spinal meninges
- Benign neoplasm of spinal intradural space
- Benign neoplasm spinal meninges
- Benign neoplasm spine, intradural
- Benign neoplasm, intradural spinal cord
- Benign neoplasm, spinal meninges
- Meningioma of spine
- Meningioma, spine
- Spinal meningioma