2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 224.9
Benign neoplasm of eye, part unspecified
- Abnormal growth of the cells of the eye including but not limited to choroid, ciliary body, retina, sclera that is determined to be benign
- Short description: Benign neoplasm eye NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 224.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 224.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 224.9: 2013.
224.9 Alternative Terminology
Convert 224.9 to ICD-10-CM