2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 224.9
Benign neoplasm of eye, part unspecified
- Short description: Benign neoplasm eye NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 224.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 224.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 224.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 224.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D31.90 Benign neoplasm of unspecified part of unspecified eye
- Benign neoplasm of eye
- Benign neoplasm of left eye
- Benign neoplasm of right eye
- Benign neoplasm, eye
- Benign neoplasm, L eye
- Benign neoplasm, left eye
- Benign neoplasm, R eye
- Benign neoplasm, right eye