2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 219.1
Benign neoplasm of corpus uteri
- Short description: Benign neo corpus uteri.
- ICD-9-CM 219.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 219.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 219.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 219.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D26.1 Other benign neoplasm of corpus uteri
- Benign (not cancer) neoplasm of corpus uteri
- Benign neoplasm of body of uterus
- Benign neoplasm, corpus uteri