2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 204.10
Chronic lymphoid leukemia, without mention of having achieved remission
- Short description: Ch lym leuk wo achv rmsn.
- ICD-9-CM 204.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 204.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 204.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 204.10: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C91.10 Chronic lymphocytic leukemia of B-cell type not having achieved remission
- Chronic lymphoid leukemia
- Chronic lymphoid leukemia, disease
- Leukemia, chronic lymphoid